🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I didn't receive a text message verification ...
Page options
danielle_kress
Community Member

I didn't receive a text message verification code

**Edited to Update - this thread has been closed from further replies due to its size.**

I pushed the verify phone number button and have yet to receive my verication code. Will someone from the admin team please contact me. 

2,981 REPLIES 2,981
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jamie, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I have not recieved any messages.

Hello- I am not receiving the code either. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexandra,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I need help. When I push the verify button, I'm getting an error. I'm tyring to complete my profile. 

Hi Alexis,

Just to confirm, are you trying to submit your profile for review?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes. I’m barely signing up.

Could someone get in touch and help me as i cannot recieve the verification code

I can't create my profile because I never received the phone verification code.

Jill Damron

**Edited for community guidelines**

I am also having this same problem. I am setting up my account but am unable to proceed because I never receive a verification code to my mobile. I've tried on 2 different browsers and the mobile site.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Taber, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will assist you with your phone verification.

~ Avery
Upwork
mucpa
Community Member

To Whom It May Concern:

I'm also trying to set up a new account and have not received a text message despite multiple attempts. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi M U,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your phone verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is verification available as phone call? I do not receive SMS messages on my phone

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jennifer.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I am experiencing the same issue. No verification message recieved.

Hi Jill,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your verification, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also having this trouble.  I entered the correct number and still have not received a verification code.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, could someone help me with this please?

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else

~ Riri

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else

~ Riri

Hello, I too am having issues with the text message verification code. When I look at my phone number, it is a digit off. Can you please help with this? 

Thank you,

Megan Quick

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Megan, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

will you call the number or should I wait for an email?

Hi Victoria,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,
I am having the same issue. I also need to change the email address linked to my account.

Thank you!
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juliette, 

I've shared your account information with the team so that they can assist you further. Once the issue is resolved, you should be able to access your Contact Info page through your Settings and update your email address. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I am having the same issue. I have tried to verify on different devices but nothing has worked.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jaime, 

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am also not recieving a code to verify my number. Please help.

Hi Margaret,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your code. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having a simular problem. When I try to enter my phone number to verify it says another account is already using my phone number. Can someone please contact me to help solve this problem?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Randall,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same issue, can someone help me pls?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tyler, 

Could you please specify the issue you are experiencing when trying to add your mobile number to your account? Let me know so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

I never received my text verification code either.  Can someone assist me with this?  Thank you.  

Hi Xan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having this issue as well. I've tried different browsers, clearing my cookies and cache, and still am not receiving a code. I've verified my number through security settings but still am not able to proceed from my profile setup page without this secondary code. 

Thanks!

Hi Catherine,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths