cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Justin M Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
531 of 595

Hello I'm having an issue proceeding from the phone number verificaiton. My profile is complete AFAIK and I'm not receiving any errors but when I input my phone number and click verify, nothing happens

Riri A Moderator Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
532 of 595

Hi Justin,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Untitled
Loreto R Member Since: Apr 13, 2019
533 of 595

I am having this same issue, don't know what to do...

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
534 of 595

Hi Loreto,

I've shared your concern with the customer support team and one of the team members will reach out and assist you directly via email. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Andrea F Member Since: Mar 9, 2019
535 of 595

I can't verify a new account because I only have a landline. There's no way to verify if you can't received text messages which seems incredible. 

Could use some help here, thanks.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
536 of 595

Thank you for reaching out to us, Andrea.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Erica C Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
537 of 595

I'm not getting my text verification code.  I try different things as suggested in this thread but nothing is working.  Please advise.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
538 of 595

Hi Erica,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Wayne P Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
539 of 595

I am trying to set up account but I get message that my number is being used for another account. How do I sort this out?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
540 of 595

Hi Wayne,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. The phone number that is associated with one account cannot be associated with another account. Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled