cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Dwight C Member Since: Apr 7, 2019
531 of 790

Good Day

I have signed the mobile number form but did not recieve my 5digit verification code.

I am from the Philippines and our area code starts with +63, will that interfere with the given +1 area code?

Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
532 of 790

Hi Dwight,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andy M Member Since: Apr 7, 2019
533 of 790

Hello, my wife did her profile before me and used my number instead of hers. She changed it in her profile and had hers verified, but now I'm trying to create my profile using my number and it's saying that it's still being used by another account.

How can I get my number verified and cleared from my wifes account?  thanks.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
534 of 790

Hi Andy, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Kumar B Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
535 of 790
Dear,

I am not getting the link to verify my id
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
536 of 790

Hi Kumar,

I checked your account and it looks like you have not yet completed the verification step. Please follow the link that directs you to complete the phone verification procedure which was also shown when you tried to submit a proposal. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Kumar B Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
537 of 790
I have added mobile number, but not getting any verification completed
message.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
538 of 790

Hi Kumar, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Kelsey P Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
539 of 790

I am having the same issue. I have tried to verify my phoen number from my app and from desktop. I am not receiving a code, and cannot seem to move from the "verify phone number" page.

- Kelsey 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
540 of 790

Hi Kelsey,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your phone verification. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS