cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
671 of 747

Thank you for reaching out to us, Camellia.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mira M Member Since: Jun 9, 2019
672 of 747

Hi, I'm unable to receive texts to my UK phone number, is there another way to complete profile sign up?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
673 of 747

Hi Mira,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Dominic E Member Since: Jun 9, 2019
674 of 747

Im trying to register with upwork. But the location is fixed in the UK. I only have a Mexican number so to verify the account it asks me for a UK number. Can I change it to a Mexican number so I can get verified?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
675 of 747

Hi Dominic,

I've shared your concern with the team and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Max G Member Since: Jun 11, 2019
676 of 747

I'm having the same problem as everyone else on this thread. When I hit the confirm button for my phone number, the page just hangs there and I don't get a text message. Tried on a different browser and confirmed my phone is receiving texts

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
677 of 747

Hi Max,

I`m sorry about the incovience this had caused you.
One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Max G Member Since: Jun 11, 2019
678 of 747

Cool, what ticket? How are you going to reach out to me? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
679 of 747

Hi Max,

You can access your ticket section on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Daniel D Member Since: Jun 11, 2019
680 of 747

No matter what computer, browser or phone number I use, I cannot hit the "verify phone number" button after I put it in.

I click it and nothing happens, it doesn't even seem to register that the click happened.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Daniel

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS