cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Katie N Member Since: May 29, 2019
671 of 1,354

I've completed my profile and submitted my phone number to receive a text message verification code, but haven't received anything. Can a support member please help?

Thank you!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
672 of 1,354

Hi Jill and Katie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concerns.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kari O Member Since: May 29, 2019
673 of 1,354

how do I verify phone number when it is a land line?

674 of 1,354

Hi Kari,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nikola I Member Since: May 17, 2019
675 of 1,354

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing good : )

Since the beginning of this year i've been working on a full time (8 hours per day) long-term contract which gets renewed every three months, therefore i haven't really submitted any proposals.

Few days ago, i saw an interesting fixed-price job which I wanted to submit a proposal to and then i got prompted with the phone verification window, even though i added my phone number quite some time ago. I clicked on Text Me button, but the code never arrived, i clicked 2 or 3 times, then i clicked on Call Me button, and got prompted with the error message saying i tried to verify my phone number too many times and that i need to contact the support. (See the screenshot below)
I tried two or three times max, because i didn't receive any code.

I opened a ticket and the support lady told me it requires further technical analysis, it looks like it's a bug caused by a recent issue they had in the backend.

When i asked about ETA, she told me there isn't any.

My question is, has anyone experienced the same and if so, how long did you want until it got fixed? Right now, i cannot submit any proposal because i face the same verification window and error message every single time.

error.JPG

Cheers

Nikola

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
676 of 1,354

Hi Nikola,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you have an open ticket regarding your Phone Verification issue. Kindly allow our team time to carefully review your request. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
677 of 1,354

Hi Aleksandar : )

Yep, i do have an open ticket, but my idea behind opening this thread was actually to get someone's opinion/thought/shared experience on what exactly caused it, and how long i should wait. I am not able to send the proposals because and support is not telling me for how long it will impact me, will it take days/weeks/months to get the issue resolved? : )

Cheers

Nikola

678 of 1,354

Hi Aleksandar,

it's been more than 11 days, and i'm not able to submit any proposals. Can we have someone look into this one?
Thank you

679 of 1,354

Hi Nikola,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nik S Member Since: May 30, 2019
680 of 1,354

Trying to create a profile. I do not get text messages on my phone. How should I proceed. It does not allow me to proceed until I validate my phone #. Why can't the system just voice call me?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS