cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
91 of 1,565

Hi Juliette, 

I've shared your account information with the team so that they can assist you further. Once the issue is resolved, you should be able to access your Contact Info page through your Settings and update your email address. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jaime S Member Since: Oct 21, 2019
92 of 1,565

I am having the same issue. I have tried to verify on different devices but nothing has worked.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
93 of 1,565

Hi Jaime, 

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Margaret Marie Z Member Since: Aug 31, 2019
94 of 1,565

I am also not recieving a code to verify my number. Please help.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
95 of 1,565

Hi Margaret,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your code. Thank you.

Untitled
Randall Q Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
96 of 1,565

I am having a simular problem. When I try to enter my phone number to verify it says another account is already using my phone number. Can someone please contact me to help solve this problem?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
97 of 1,565

Hi Randall,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tyler M Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
98 of 1,565
Same issue, can someone help me pls?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
99 of 1,565

Hi Tyler, 

Could you please specify the issue you are experiencing when trying to add your mobile number to your account? Let me know so that I can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
David C Member Since: Mar 6, 2018
100 of 1,565

I am having the same issue.  I've triple checked my phone number, which is a USA number.  I have no problem getting text messages otherwise.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS