cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1001 of 1,128

Hi Alex,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sean D Member Since: Aug 20, 2019
1002 of 1,128

I have completed my profile, however when I try to set a security phone number, the "Verify Phone Number" button doesnt do anything. 

1003 of 1,128

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sean.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hannah B Member Since: Aug 21, 2019
1004 of 1,128

I am having difficulty recieving my verification code. 

1005 of 1,128

Hi Hannah,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dave B Member Since: Aug 21, 2019
1006 of 1,128

Site does not allow fixing typo on phone number.

Goes to view saying it sent a text asking for 5 digit verification. Use Back then Phone number, and it skips the phone number entry field, going right to the view asking for 5 digit verification.

IMPOSSIBLE to complete sign up

1007 of 1,128

Thank you for reaching out to us, Dave.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your request!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Katie F Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
1008 of 1,128
I’m having this issue too. I have resent the verification code several times and not received anything.

Edit: I used a google voice phone number and it worked.
Christina M Member Since: Aug 23, 2019
1009 of 1,128

The phone number on my profile was keyed incorrectly, so the verification code is going to a wrong number. I can't find where I can edit the phone number. When I go to settings, I'm stuck in a loop where it brings me back to the verification code screen with the incorrect number. How can I edit this incorrect number? I can't get past the verification code screen to complete my profile.

1010 of 1,128

Thank you for reaching out to us, Christina.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with updating your phone number and completing your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS