cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Gia M Member Since: Aug 26, 2019
1141 of 2,691

I'm not receiving my verification text message. I tried several times.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1142 of 2,691

Thank you for reaching out to us, Gia.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Matt B Member Since: Aug 27, 2019
1143 of 2,691

I have entered my phone number for the verification code and it is failing to send me the code.

Highlighted
1144 of 2,691

Hi Matt, 

I checked your account and looks like you successfully verified your phone number. Please do follow up here if you need any further assistance, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Christina H Member Since: Jul 1, 2018
1145 of 2,691

I am trying to submit a portfolio for consideration but cannot do so without verifying a phone number. I typed in my phone number several times but I never get a text. A message reading "You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number" pops up. To test, I also typed in the phone numbers of family members but the same message appeared. 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1146 of 2,691

Hi Christina,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble verifying your phone number. I've requested someone from our team to reach out and assist you directly via email. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Marina D Member Since: Aug 27, 2019
1147 of 2,691

Hi, when I try to enter my phone number it says: " You failed to verify this phone number" but it is my american phone number and it works. I even tried with other phone number and I have the same issue

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1148 of 2,691

Hi Marina, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Gloria Z Member Since: Aug 28, 2019
1149 of 2,691

Hi, 

I try to verify my phone number, but the system keeps telling me that the verification failed, and I need to use a different number. 

May I have a staff to help me to solve the tech problem please? 

Thanks!

Highlighted
1150 of 2,691

Thank you for reaching out to us, Gloria.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled