Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Gloria Z Member Since: Aug 28, 2019
1151 of 2,719

Hi, 

I try to verify my phone number, but the system keeps telling me that the verification failed, and I need to use a different number. 

May I have a staff to help me to solve the tech problem please? 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1152 of 2,719

Thank you for reaching out to us, Gloria.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Gaia F Member Since: Aug 28, 2019
1153 of 2,719

I am having the same issue. No text. I have tried all browsers. Will someone assist? Thanks. 

Highlighted
1154 of 2,719

Hi Gaia,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Stephanie B Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
1155 of 2,719

Hi I am trying to finalize my profile and when I go to verify my phone number, the button won't work to move me on to get the text message. Any ideas? I have tried Chrome and Safari, I am on an apple computer.

Highlighted
1156 of 2,719

Thank you for reaching out to us, Stephanie.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Aubrey D Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
1157 of 2,719

Hello!

I am attempting to verify my phone number to finish up my profile and it says my phone number is already in use. I don't believe I've ever used this website before, and I've only had this number for a few years. I believe the phone number could be used on an account that belonged to the previous owner of the number (especially as I still get calls from people asking for the previous owner.) If anybody could assist me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

Highlighted
1158 of 2,719

Hi Aubrey,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jared W Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
1159 of 2,719

I've spent quite some time filling out all of the required fields to create my profile, but once I got to the phone number section, there seems to be no way to proceed. Here's the issue:

I verified my email address using the pin provided, and it even shows in the dialogue box as verified. But after doing so, it brings me back to the screen attached, which shows the button that says: "Go To Enter Code." Then the next screen (see attachment) comes up saying: "You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number." The links for resending a code or changing the phone do not work, so from this point, I can't move forward and finish my account.

I'd like to know if there's a way to work around this, or if it's just a technical issue that someone can assist me with.

Highlighted
1160 of 2,719

Hi Jared,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. I checked your account and it looks like you successfully completed the phone verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled