cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1171 of 1,376

Hi Rob,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nidia C Member Since: Sep 18, 2019
1172 of 1,376

Hi, I have been trying to set up my profile but after several attempts have not received a verification code. Any suggestions?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1173 of 1,376

Hi Nidia, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Irina P Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
1174 of 1,376

Hi Upwork team!

I didn't get the verification code to my phone number.

Is there another way to verify it?

Thanks

1175 of 1,376

Thank you for reaching out to us, Irina.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Master S Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
1176 of 1,376

Hi,

I am new to upwork, while setting up new account system is asking for a phone to receive verification code.

It is adding incorrect area code to the number even before I enter anything. Please help

Regards,

1177 of 1,376

Hi there,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification process.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your name and profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kevin M Member Since: Sep 20, 2019
1178 of 1,376

I'm having an issue verifying my phone number. It seems like other people have this problem also. It says my number is verified but then it says my profile isn't complete and that my number isn't verified and that I need to verify my number. I'm stuck in an endless loop. Please help. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1179 of 1,376

Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Jinni B Member Since: Sep 21, 2019
1180 of 1,376

Janis B  - I am having the same problem.  My profile setup is stuck on the phone number.  It claims someone else is using my phone number.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS