cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Ashleigh D Member Since: Oct 6, 2019
1281 of 1,503

Hi! It says a different account is connected to my phone number even though I don't remember making another account? Could you unattach the number?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1282 of 1,503

Hi Ashleigh, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

-Avery
Untitled
Ashleigh D Member Since: Oct 6, 2019
1283 of 1,503
Thank you!
Mark M Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
1284 of 1,503

I am having the same problem. Tried Chrome, Safari and also the mobile app. When I push "Verify Phone Number" nothing happens.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1285 of 1,503

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sharkey.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mark M Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
1286 of 1,503
Okay, thank you!
Eric K Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
1287 of 1,503

I am trying to finish my profile, but the Verify Phone Number button is not doing anything. I have tried in three different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome - all up to date) and have also tried clearing the cache, cookies, etc. Hasn't helped. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1288 of 1,503

Thank you for reaching out to us, Eric.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Eric K Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
1289 of 1,503

Ok, thanks.

Daria B Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
1290 of 1,503

I am trying to update my profile. When I click "next" and enter my phone number for verification, nothing happens. I click the green "Verify Phone Number", but no action registers, and I am not receiving any message to my phone. I have tried on both Safari and Chrome.

**Edited for community guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS