cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1291 of 1,556

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sharkey.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mark M Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
1292 of 1,556
Okay, thank you!
Eric K Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
1293 of 1,556

I am trying to finish my profile, but the Verify Phone Number button is not doing anything. I have tried in three different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome - all up to date) and have also tried clearing the cache, cookies, etc. Hasn't helped. 

1294 of 1,556

Thank you for reaching out to us, Eric.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Eric K Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
1295 of 1,556

Ok, thanks.

Daria B Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
1296 of 1,556

I am trying to update my profile. When I click "next" and enter my phone number for verification, nothing happens. I click the green "Verify Phone Number", but no action registers, and I am not receiving any message to my phone. I have tried on both Safari and Chrome.

**Edited for community guidelines**

1297 of 1,556

Hi Daria,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Carolay G Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
1298 of 1,556

Hi,

I too need someone to assist with the phone verification. I have tried many times over many days with the correct phone number, but I never receive a text. I did a request a couple of weeks ago, but there's no clear way to go back to it. It was Request #26593657. Can you help please?

Thanks,

Caro

1299 of 1,556

Thank you for reaching out to us, Carolay.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Matilda A Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
1300 of 1,556

I'm trying to complete my profile for my Upwork account. To do this, I need to add my phone number. When I attempt to add it, I receive a message saying my phone number is already in use with another account. I tried to log in to Upwork with the e-mail address of an old account to see if it was attached to it. Unfortunately, Upwork can't find an account for the e-mail address of the old account.

Is there anyone who can help? My phone number is attached to an e-mail address that has no account according to Upwork. I don't know how to move forward.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS