cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Valeriia C Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
1331 of 2,854

I have not received the verification code! 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1332 of 2,854

Hi Valeriia,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Julian T Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
1333 of 2,854

**edited for Community Guidelines**, a support member, did not actually walk me through or help me solve my problem. And now that original thread/ticket is closed despite the solution never having been found. I'm trying to sign up for Upwork. Initially I signed up under my art email, but never completed my profile. I started working on it but then hit the problem of my phone number being verified, but then in the very next window after I enter the code that I received it says my number wasn't verified and i need to enter another code. But now the phone box and code box are grayed and I can't change them. So I made a new account with my new business name and email. Same thing. Here are screen shots, again, of what happens. If at all possible I would much rather speak with someone or engage someone directly via chat.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1334 of 2,854

Hi Julian, 

I'm sorry to learn about your experience on Upwork. Since this is a technical issue, I will have to forward you again to the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further, and escalate this to the other teams to help you resolve this issue. Please expect a member of the team to reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
John A Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
1335 of 2,854

Hi, I can't seem to make the phone number varification to work either. I'm trying to update my account, but once I'm asked to enter my number to varify who I am, the submit button doesn't seem to work and I'm not recieving a text to my phone at all.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1336 of 2,854

Hi John, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Isaac F Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
1337 of 2,854

I currently live in Puerto Rico, a US territory, and I'm also a US Citizen. I'm trying to create my profile, but I don't have the option to select Puerto Rico or US territory. Is there a specific way I should create my profile, so I can work with Upwork?

Highlighted
1338 of 2,854

Hi Isaac,

We've updated your Country to Puerto Rico. Feel free to update the rest of your application form and submit it for the review.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Gilda M Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
1339 of 2,854

When I type in my number, the button turns green.  I click on it and nothing happens.  How can I complete my profile if the phone verification button does not work?

Highlighted
1340 of 2,854

Thank you for reaching out to us, Gilda.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled