cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1491 of 1,579

Hi Chrisel,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you successfully verified your phone number. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Patrick K Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
1492 of 1,579

Same here. Could someone reach out?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1493 of 1,579

Hi Patrick,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Courtney P Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
1494 of 1,579

I seem to be having the same issue, I’ve tried 3 devices and 2 browsers and still can’t get the verification code. Please help

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1495 of 1,579

Hi Courtney,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket, thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Cody S Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
1496 of 1,579

I have also not received my verification message after two days of trying

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1497 of 1,579

Hi Cody, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Barbara W Member Since: Nov 19, 2019
1498 of 1,579

When I tried to verify my phone number, it said it was being used by another member, but it's my cell phone number, so how do I handle that?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1499 of 1,579

Hi Barbara,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the issue you're experiencing. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Edward P Member Since: Nov 20, 2019
1500 of 1,579

Avery,

Can you help me please?  I can't seem to complete my profile setup.  I get to the part with the phone number, enter my number and nothing happens.  I don't get any texts.  I went to enable phone verification in privacy settings and it told me that too many text were attempted to be set to my number and need to have it reset by customer support.  Can you help me complete my setup please?

Thanks very much.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS