cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1541 of 1,749

Thank you for reaching out to us, Milena.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Colton B Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
1542 of 1,749
I am not receiving the text message after entering my number. Same issue as everyone else here.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1543 of 1,749

Hi Colton, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Richard H Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
1544 of 1,749

I had completed my new account profile. When adding my phone number for verification, a warning text appeared saying that my number was being used by another account. Huh?

1545 of 1,749

Thank you for reaching out to us, Richard.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
G W Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
1546 of 1,749

I haven't received a verification code via text yet, and I've pressed resend several times so far. Confusing. Also odd, during the "Location" part of the account creation process prior to this, there's no option to select a UK address. I like in Middlesbrough, UK - the nearest option to that is Middlesboro, Kentucky, but I definitely don't live in Kentucky. Smiley Tongue

**Edited for community guidelines**

1547 of 1,749

Thank you for reaching out to us, G.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jada J Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
1548 of 1,749
I try to verify my phone number but i never receive a code in my text messages.
1549 of 1,749

Hi Jada,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Meg R Member Since: Nov 29, 2019
1550 of 1,749

Hi there, Im not receiving a verification code despite several attempts. Can you please help me out? Thanks in advance!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS