Highlighted
Deep A Member Since: Dec 27, 2019
1731 of 2,883

Thanks.

Highlighted
Catherine Z Member Since: Dec 27, 2019
1732 of 2,883

Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing difficulty at the end of my Create a Profile page -- when I click to set a security phone number, I type in my phone number and click on the Verify phone number button, however the button does not seem to respond to clicking, aka the button is not working. I have tried various other browsers and have also tried clearing my cookies and cache, all with the same result. I haven't been able to move past this step. Any help?

Thanks all.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1733 of 2,883

Hi Catherine,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mati U Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
1734 of 2,883

You have exceeded the number of send attempts for this phone number. Please add a different number. 
but i don't another phone number

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1735 of 2,883

Hi Mati,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Tonya M Member Since: Dec 28, 2019
1736 of 2,883

Hi - it appears that several months ago when I first attempted to sign up for Upwork, I mistakenly entered a landline number instead of my cell phone number for the phone verification segment. Now I'm trying to enter the correct phone number but I keep getting this error: "You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number" - I am unable to continue completing my profile because of this.

Could someone please help?

Highlighted
Community Leader
Muhammad Zeeshan H Member Since: Dec 21, 2019
1737 of 2,883

Tonya M wrote:

Hi - it appears that several months ago when I first attempted to sign up for Upwork, I mistakenly entered a landline number instead of my cell phone number for the phone verification segment. Now I'm trying to entere the correct phone number but I keep getting this error: "You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number" - I am unable to continue completing my profile because of this.

Could someone please help?

Contact Upwork support. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1738 of 2,883

Hi Tonya,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Tonya M Member Since: Dec 28, 2019
1739 of 2,883

Thank you - very much appreciated!

Highlighted
Marina M Member Since: Dec 28, 2019
1740 of 2,883

I am trying to create my freelancer profile but it is saying that my phone number is already connected to an existing account.

Can someone please help me with this?