Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1731 of 2,116

Hi Alex Vartan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Tonya R Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
1732 of 2,116

I have tried to complete profile verification but am not receiving a code.

Highlighted
1733 of 2,116

Hi Tonya,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Annie D Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
1734 of 2,116

I am trying to set up my account and am having the same issue - it says my number cannot be verfied.

Highlighted
1735 of 2,116

Hi Annie,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rebecca P Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
1736 of 2,116

I am trying to setup my account, but it says that my phone number is already in use.  I have never signed up with upwork before so how do I solve this issue?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1737 of 2,116

Hi Rebecca, 

I have shared your account concern with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Lizabeth P Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
1738 of 2,116

Hi,

I can't verify my phone number because I never receive the text verification code. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
1739 of 2,116

Thank you for reaching out to us, Liza.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mario N Member Since: Jan 18, 2020
1740 of 2,116

Hello,

I registered to Upwork in 2018 and I never used it. I ended up in Upwork website again now becaue I googled my name and I found out my profile is public. I entered my account trying to modify it but when I apply the changes the website says I should enter my phone number in order to get an auth code and approve the changes. When I enter the phone number, even if it is 100% correct (I tried with the international prefix, without it, with the starting 0 and without it), it gets stuck. I checked from Chrome dev tools the response and it says it's a 400 error with an invalid phone number entered. Is there anyone who can help me? 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS