cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Adnan A Member Since: Feb 18, 2020
1871 of 2,114

I am trying to verify my phone number with upwork but unfortunately, I can't receive any verification code on my personal number. I checked my number again and again but I put the correct number in the filed. Now the website can't accept that same number. Can you please help me with it?
Thanks 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1872 of 2,114

Hi Adnan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Andrew M Member Since: Feb 18, 2020
1873 of 2,114

It's saying my phone number has been used. Which it has been, but it was an old account I deleted that no longer exists. How can I confirm my phone on my new account?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1874 of 2,114

Hi Andrew, 

As a gentle reminder, users are not allowed to have more than one freelancer account on Upwork, regardless if the old account is closed, suspended, or the freelancer registration was not accepted. 

I would highly recommend that the old account be reinstated, and the new account be closed to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Noah Q Member Since: Feb 18, 2020
1875 of 2,114

Hi, i attempted to make a new account on upwork some time ago but am unable to finalise it due to my phone number being linked to my old one. However i cannot remember the email associated with this account. Could you please let me know which email is associated with the account for the australian number **edited for Community Guidelines**? thank you very much

Highlighted
1876 of 2,114

Hi Noah, 

As a gentle reminder, please know that users are not allowed to have more than one freelancer account on Upwork. I'll share your concern with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Kelly D Member Since: Feb 19, 2020
1877 of 2,114

Hello

I am experiencing the same problem. I am unable to verify my phone number to complete my profile. Please advise me

Kind regards

Kelly

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1878 of 2,114

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kelly.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Tyler F Member Since: Feb 19, 2020
1879 of 2,114

I tried every number possible and multiple browsers. When I set up my account, I get to the end to set up my phone number, and click verify, nothing happens. 

Highlighted
1880 of 2,114

Hi Tyler, 

I'll share your concern with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS