Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1901 of 2,896

Hi Collins,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Collins C Member Since: Feb 8, 2020
1902 of 2,896
Thank you! Still waiting for the support ticket to come through; looking
forward to your assistance.
Highlighted
Martin M Member Since: Feb 9, 2020
1903 of 2,896

I too am not receiving the code to complete my phone verification.

Please help!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1904 of 2,896

Hi Martin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Bruno G Member Since: Feb 10, 2020
1905 of 2,896

can't verify my phone number: sms didn't came. And now it's too many attempts error. Please help me with that?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1906 of 2,896

Hi Bruno, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you and assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ronnie M Member Since: Feb 11, 2020
1907 of 2,896
I recently decided to finish signing up for Upwork (I had an old account that was only half filled out when signing up). My phone number will not work, since it says it wasn’t verified previously so I can’t try it again. I tried my secondary phone number, but when I try to verify it, the number in the box changes to the first one and it says that number won’t work.
Highlighted
Edward H Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
1908 of 2,896

Hi,I am unable to verify my phone number in Upwork, so I cannot finish my profile.I am in the USA and my number is a US number.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1909 of 2,896

Thank you for reaching out to us, Edward.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Emmanuelle L Member Since: Feb 11, 2020
1910 of 2,896
Hi Upwork team,
I am trying to create a profile but cannot get past the phone verification step. It keeps trying to send the verification code to my US number although I currently have a Singapore number (it also will not let me change the country code when I attempted to input my current number). I cannot submit a request with Customer Support until I verify my phone number... Is there a way to send the code to my email? Any help is appreciated!