Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2091 of 2,369

Hi Nichole,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alex D Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
2092 of 2,369

I am stuck on the last step of setting up my profile. I have not received a text with a verification code and have tried typing my number in multiple times.

Highlighted
2093 of 2,369

Hi Alex,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Neeraj J Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
2094 of 2,369

When I enter my phone number I get the message that the number is used by another account and to please enter another one. This is my phone number. I cannot complete my application. Please advise.

I don't ever remember using up work before. I might have

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2095 of 2,369

Hi Neeraj, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Iyana A Member Since: Mar 26, 2020
2096 of 2,369
I am having a similar issue. When I enter my phone number it says that the phone number already belongs to another account
Highlighted
2097 of 2,369

Hi Iyana,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ari A Member Since: May 4, 2016
2098 of 2,369

I have the same problem. I cannot log to my time tracker and it said need to verify my phone by sms, well I didn't get the sms. Tried couple of times including send the code to my email but no luck. Already talk to CS said someone will contact me and I'm still waiting.

Highlighted
2099 of 2,369

Hi Ari,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Teena T Member Since: Mar 26, 2020
2100 of 2,369

Hello, I am trying to finish my profile but it says my cell phone number is aready in use but i only have one account. I cant move forward without it. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS