Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

achi22
Annie C Member Since: May 11, 2020
2351 of 2,969

Hi, 

I am trying to set up my profile and I am not receiving the verification code. I have checked and rechecked that I have entered the correct phone number and tried to reload the page, but am still receiving nothing. 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2352 of 2,969

Hi Annie,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
collin-proctor
Collin P Member Since: May 12, 2020
2353 of 2,969

I am trying to complete my profile but the verification code won't sent, what do I do

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2354 of 2,969

Hi Collin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
michelinewu
Micheline W Member Since: May 13, 2020
2355 of 2,969

I am experiencing the same issue. Thanks.

bstojadinovic
2356 of 2,969

Hi Micheline,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
rubenrocasseo
Ruben R Member Since: May 13, 2020
2357 of 2,969

I'm trying to sign up to Upwork and i am not receiving the verification code via text to proceed with my sign up process. I have seen that this has been a big issue for a lot of people in the past. Please can someone help me get this sorted??

bstojadinovic
2358 of 2,969

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ruben.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
lambo1990
Mike L Member Since: May 13, 2020
2359 of 2,969

I am trying to set up my Upwork account, but it will not send me a text verification code. I've tried on multiple browsers along with clearing the cache and cookies. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

bstojadinovic
2360 of 2,969

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mike.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled