Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2371 of 2,554

Hi Sitao,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Oveana D Member Since: May 24, 2020
2372 of 2,554

I'm trying to register my phone number to my account but it keeps telling me that my number is already in use with another account. Can this be fixed?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2373 of 2,554

Hi Oveana,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Amelia Y Member Since: May 24, 2020
2374 of 2,554

Hi , 

I have been trying to confirm my phone number but I do not receive text messages to confirm my phone number. Can you help me please

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2375 of 2,554

Hi Amelia,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael C Member Since: May 24, 2020
2376 of 2,554

Hello, I am creating an account as a freelancer and I'm on the final step. It tells me my phone number is in use, but that shouldn't be the case. Now I am stuck and cannot seem to continue.

Highlighted
2377 of 2,554

Hi Michael,

I've shared your concern with verifying your phone number with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Dilshod A Member Since: Apr 25, 2020
2378 of 2,554

Hi. My name is Dilshod. I'm a freelancer.  I'm want to verify the telephone number. 

Highlighted
2379 of 2,554

Hi Dilshod,

Phone verification isn't an option available for all users on Upwork. If you are required, you will receive a notification requesting you to do so. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Timothy L Member Since: May 24, 2020
2380 of 2,554

I signed up for the wrong account, I signed up for a client account instead of a freelancer account. I closed the client account and opened a freelancer account but now it says that my phone number is being used by another account. 

How can I fix this?