cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

amie-vandzura
Amie V Member Since: May 17, 2020
2371 of 2,969

Hello, when creating my profile I can't verify through my phone number, the verification button does not work. I was hoping that this issue could be resolved so that I can continue creating my profile. Thank you.Upwork issue.JPG

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2372 of 2,969

Hi Amie, and Kathy,

Amie, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Kathy, could you please let us know how we can assist you? Are you too having issues with receiving the text message verification code?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
marshk98
Kathy M Member Since: May 17, 2020
2373 of 2,969
Yes, it does not send me a verification code. And I cannot receive those
via text.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2374 of 2,969

Hi Emily,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
marshk98
Kathy M Member Since: May 17, 2020
2375 of 2,969

emilycarlson722
Emily C Member Since: May 17, 2020
2376 of 2,969

I am trying to verify my phone number but it says it's being used by another account. Please help immediately. Thank you. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2377 of 2,969

Hi Emily,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
nyujay
Jason G Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
2378 of 2,969

Hello, I am in the process of creating an account but when I reach the last window to enter in phone information, I get a message that says a phone number already exists. I don't know how that can be considering I never created an account before. Can anyone please assist me in resolving this matter? Thank you very much. - Jason

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2379 of 2,969

Hi Jason,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

Untitled
jen8arredondo
Jeanette A Member Since: May 17, 2020
2380 of 2,969

I'm having the same issue. It's saying I can't use my phone number as it is already associated with another account. But I have not created another account.