cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Jake H Member Since: Jun 14, 2018
251 of 535
Hello, I am trying to finish my profile for Upwork. However after entering my number I did not receive the verification code and cannot proceed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
252 of 535

Hi Jake, 

I've shared this with the Customer Support Team and they will get back to you through an email to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Lorise D Member Since: Dec 27, 2018
253 of 535

Hello, I cannot receive texts, yet I still have to confirm my new account. I can only receive messages via email, how can I do this when this is not an option?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
254 of 535

Hi Lorise,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with verifying your phone, thank you.

Untitled
Jillian D Member Since: Dec 29, 2018
255 of 535

Hi, I am also trying to join Upwork but I am not receiving a code after entering my number into the prompt. I waited for a while but I never received a code. Is there anyway I can get in contact with support so I can get that resolved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
256 of 535

Hi Jillian,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your phone verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jillian D Member Since: Dec 29, 2018
257 of 535
Hi there,

I just received a text verification code, thank you for your assistance!
Thanks,
Jillian Daniels
Stephanie E Member Since: Dec 30, 2018
258 of 535
I am experiencing the same issue. I have tried clearing out my browser and tried different internet browsers, but nothing happens after I enter my telephone number and click the green “Verify Phone Number” button. Any support would be greatly appreciated so that I can complete my profile.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
259 of 535

Hi Stephanie,

I've shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your phone verification process. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jezreel L Member Since: Dec 30, 2018
260 of 535

I'm having the exact same issue when trying to complete my profile; I'm on Chrome and have tried other browsers, and am also entering it in the format suggested on the thread, but have not received any text messages.  Please help, thanks!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS