Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2691 of 2,858

Hi Sara,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Shahzaib S Member Since: Oct 15, 2017
2692 of 2,858
Hello, I am not receiving a verification code on mobile for logging in to my account. Please help me at the earliest. Thanks.
Highlighted
2693 of 2,858

Hi Shahzaib,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Khanh P Member Since: Sep 7, 2020
2694 of 2,858

Hi, my name is khanh.

Recently, i lost my phone number, and everytime i want to go seting account, it always ask code which sent to my phone number.

Enter the code we've sent by text message to ●●●●●●●5587 in the code box and press Confirm.

How can i do ?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2695 of 2,858

Hi Khanh,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed H Member Since: Aug 28, 2020
2696 of 2,858

dears,when i am login it give status that it will send message on mobile for two step verification but it's not sending anyhting to my mobile

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2697 of 2,858

Hi Ahmed,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Abhishek T Member Since: Sep 15, 2020
2698 of 2,858

Hello Team,

I am new to upwork, and switch on an off from upwork, I donot have access to my old contact number, Now it ask for text message verification to my old number, Can I change that number or request to update email verification for the same?

Thanks

Abhishek

Highlighted
2699 of 2,858

Hi Abhishek,

Someone from our team will reach out to you in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Bayansuren B Member Since: Sep 15, 2020
2700 of 2,858

I have another account but no access to phone number. That means i cannot login into that account. Thats why i created new account to post it.

My main account username is **Edited for Community Guidelines** and when I submit my password it asks old phone number. I changed my phone number and i cannot access to that phone. Without that access I cannot complete login into upwork. what should I do?.