Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
261 of 2,128

Alex,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly for further assistance.

~Nina
Highlighted
Gina P Member Since: May 8, 2018
262 of 2,128

Hello, 

I'm trying to sign up for an account, but I cannot. I put my home country as the United States but I currently live in South Korea. I cannot verify my phone number because I don't have a US one. I have a Korean one. 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
263 of 2,128

Hi Gina, 

I'll go ahead and change your country to South Korea for you. You should be able to proceed with your registration once this has been updated. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Eliseo S Member Since: Jun 7, 2019
264 of 2,128

Hi! I am trying to register to upwork. I currently live in the Philippines and your website requires me to enter a US phone number. I cannot change the country.

What should I do?

Thank you

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
265 of 2,128

Hi Eliseo,

Our team updated your country to the Philippines and now you can verify your phone number with a number from your country. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Katie B Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
266 of 2,128

Hello,

I'm having the same issue as I try to set up my account. It says "You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number." However, the number I am entering is my phone number and I never attempted to verify it before. Please advise.

Thank you!

Katie

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
267 of 2,128

Hi Katie,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.  Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Jessica M Member Since: Mar 17, 2020
268 of 2,128
I'm also having this same problem with my upwork account. Could a team member get in touch with me in regards to this issue?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
269 of 2,128

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jessica.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alex C Member Since: May 8, 2018
270 of 2,128

Hi Nina,

Still am waiting for someone to reach out about this.

Alex

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS