🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I didn't receive a text message verification ...
Page options
danielle_kress
Community Member

I didn't receive a text message verification code

**Edited to Update - this thread has been closed from further replies due to its size.**

I pushed the verify phone number button and have yet to receive my verication code. Will someone from the admin team please contact me. 

2,981 REPLIES 2,981
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nina, 

I checked your account and can see that you have another account from a year ago, which you may have forgotten already. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you so that this can be sorted out. 

~ Avery
Upwork
amyreff
Community Member

I'm having trouble getting the verification text as well. I closed an account a while back, so perhaps my phone number is still in the system somewhere? Help! 🙂

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amy, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
e3489c55
Community Member

Hello Avery,

I am also experiencing issues with receiving the text message verification code as well.  I have not received any after several attempts to complete the application/profile process.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jami.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Can you help me please ? I’ve tried all The troubleshooting steps and nothing seems to work. I’m still not receiving any code for the phone verification

Hi Nilo,

It looks like you've already connected with our Customer Support team and verified your phone number. Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I’m also having this problem
Please help

hello, trying to create my account but not receiving my phone verification code. Please help!

Hi Andrew, 

A member of our team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I also did not receive code. Someone please contact me about this! Thanks.

Hi Cassi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I escalated your request to our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your phone.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I also didn't receive verification via text. Could someone help me out?

Hi Hailey,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket to assist you in completing your phone verification. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
mustafaa6
Community Member

I'm also having trouble getting the verification text on my phone.

Hi Mustafa,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your issue.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Goran, I am also having problems verifing my phone number.  Can you have someone from customer support reach out to me please.

Of course John,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello.  I am also stuck at the phone number verification code on my profile.  Please advise.  Thanks.

Hi Melle,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

I am having the same issue.  I am not receiving a verification code.  

Please have someone reach out.

thanks!

Hi Allison, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I am having the same issue as well and haven't recieved verifcation code

I am experiencing same issue - when creating an account, reached the point to verify phone number, I don't get text with the code, so can't proceed with my account setup.  Tried numerous devices with numerous browsers, still don't receive text code (but am receving texts from other contacts).

Hi Sandy,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same problem, i put my phone number in, and get no code.  Ive even used several numbers, and still no fix.  Please help or I will delete my file and move on to someone that can help me post my resume..

Thank you, 

Eric Norton

Thank you for reaching out to us, Eric.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm having the exact same problem. I tried the suggested steps and no luck getting a code to verify my number. Could someone please get in touch? Thank you!! 

Hi Annette,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket and assist you directly. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have this same issue with logging in and receiving a code. 

Can someone help. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Luz, and Fatima, 

I apologize for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I'm having this same issue! I've tried on several different browsers and devices and tried clearing the cache, but no results.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sara.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I just created my profile, and am unable to continue because I never receive the verification text code.  My number is entered correctly.  I tried the resend until that choice disappeared.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Thomas,

I checked and it looks like you already successfully verified your phone number. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance, we're here to help!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

phone verification not received problem

i try to resent it but it's stuck in this position 

**edited for Community Guidelines**

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Frozen, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Try to finish profile setup. I didnot receive a text message verificaiton code while entering phone number

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mathew,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I am having some technical issues and would like some advice, but am finding it very difficult to get hold of someone at Upwork. For some reason, I am not receiving a verification code when I try to submit a proposal. Please could you get in touch? Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths