Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
291 of 2,885

Hi Loryll Ann and Jesse,

Our team will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your phone verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Hannah N Member Since: Dec 5, 2018
292 of 2,885

Hello, I am having the same exact issue, and I would appreciate some assistance as well, please!

Thank you.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
293 of 2,885

Hi Hannah,

One of our team member will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further on how to verify your phone number. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Joseph L Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
294 of 2,885

I am also having this issue

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
295 of 2,885

Hi Joseph, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Megan Q Member Since: Jul 21, 2019
296 of 2,885
Hi. Is there anyway I can be taken off this thread? My issue was solved.

Thank you,
Megan Quick

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
297 of 2,885

Hi Megan, 

You should be able to change your notification settings by clicking on the cog button on the upper-right hand corner of your Community page, and setting your notification settings accordingly. Let me know if you're unable to do it from your end, and I'll assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Rebecca H Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
298 of 2,885

Hi, when I started creating my account, I was out of the country and didn't have access to my American phone.  Now I'm back in the States and I'm trying to verify my phone, the same number, and it says verification failed, please enter another number.  This is my only number.  Help?  I submitted two help requests yesterday and I can't tell if either of them went through.  Thanks

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
299 of 2,885

Hi Becky,

Sorry to hear about that. Someone from the team will reach out to assist you with this issue. You can access your ticket here. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Rebecca H Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
300 of 2,885
Hi Joanne, thank you but this link is taking me to an old ticket that says the issue has been resolved. It hasn't been resolved. I've tried twice to create follow ups to this old ticket but they haven't gone through.