cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Leslie H Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
341 of 597

As many others have said, I'm having the same problem, have the message 'We’ve texted a verification code to:'

and nothing has been sent though know am able to receive texts from others sources if someone could help please as stuck at this stage of profile creation until it is fixed, ty.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
342 of 597

Hi Leslie,

I've shared your account details to the team and one of the team members will reach out to assist you in completing the phone verification process. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Greg G Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
343 of 597

My phone number is being used by someone unknown and I am unable to conduct any type of business. Please advise.

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
344 of 597

Hello Greg,

One of our team members will reach out to you to help further on verifying your phone number. We appreciate your patience. 

- Mary
Untitled
Adam P Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
345 of 597

Apparently I had a previous account from years ago that I closed but it still has my phone number attached to it. Please help so I can fill out my application to work with upworks.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
346 of 597

Hi Adam,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Adam P Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
347 of 597

Thank you so much.
My previous account ID **edited for Community Guidelines** is now deleted
I want to attach my number **edited for Community Guidelines** to my new account **edited for Community Guidelines**

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
348 of 597

Hi Adam, 

I have shared your old account information with the team so that they can use it as reference. Feel free to follow up on the same ticket thread so that the Customer Support Team can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Francine B Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
349 of 597

I did not receive a text message phone verification code.  I am living for 6 months in Mexico and is a Mexico Cell phone number that also works in USA, Canada and Mexico. How can I get a verification code?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
350 of 597

Hi Francine,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and further assist you with the phone verification process, thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS