cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Vadim K Member Since: Jun 30, 2018
351 of 452

Hello Avery,

I tried to add "Two-step verification" ("Phone verification") to protect my account by enabling extra layers of security.
I didn't receive a text message with a verification code.
Help me, please.

Best regards,
Vadim

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
352 of 452

Hi Vadim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with verifying your phone, thank you.

Untitled
Trey G Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
353 of 452

I have not recieved a text - tried different browsers and cleared by cache.  Could I get some assistance?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
354 of 452

Hi Trey, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will get in touch with you to assist you with your verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Amber J Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
355 of 452

At one point, I had tried to create an Upwork account and used my phone number. To my knowledge, the account never went through the entire process. Well, now I am trying to create a new account and cannot verify my phone number because "this number is already being used with another profile." I've tried to see if maybe I could get into the previous profile, but the site is not recognizing any of the possible email addresses. What can I do at this juncture? 

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
356 of 452

Hi Amber, 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with completing the phone verification process, thank you.

- Mary
Untitled
Erdem C Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
357 of 452

I haven't receive the verification text and retried for resend a couple of times. I still haven't received the text but the resend option disappeared now. Is it possible to resend it?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
358 of 452

Hi Erdem,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Abigail B Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
359 of 452

Hello! I received two verification pins to my phone and neither worked. I've tried to clear my cache/cookies, use safari instead of Chrome, resend etc and it keeps saying  "Sorry, something went wrong, please contact support."

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
360 of 452

Hi Abigail,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your phone verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS