cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Casey H Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
351 of 595

I am trying to verify my phone number but it says " failed to verify". This is my only phone number. Please help. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
352 of 595

Hi Casey,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sean W Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
353 of 595

I pushed the verify phone number button and have yet to receive my verication code. Will someone from the admin team please contact me. 

354 of 595

Hi Sean,

Looks like your phone number was successfully verified. Our team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
355 of 595

Hi Emilia,

A team member will be reaching out to your shortly to assist you with phone verification. Thanks!

- Mary
Untitled
Paul F Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
356 of 595

I am trying to build my profile and I am am being asked to verify my phone number. My phone is not able to receive texts from Upwork. How can I go forward?

357 of 595

Hi Paul,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vadim K Member Since: Jun 30, 2018
358 of 595

Hello Avery,

I tried to add "Two-step verification" ("Phone verification") to protect my account by enabling extra layers of security.
I didn't receive a text message with a verification code.
Help me, please.

Best regards,
Vadim

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
359 of 595

Hi Vadim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with verifying your phone, thank you.

Untitled
Trey G Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
360 of 595

I have not recieved a text - tried different browsers and cleared by cache.  Could I get some assistance?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS