cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Gerard P Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
361 of 436

Hello,

I am trying to create an account but when I am about to verify my phone number this error shows up: "We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again or contact support"
What can I do to complete this process?

Thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
362 of 436

Thank you for reaching out to us, Gerard. I've escalated your issue to our support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Arnold V Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
363 of 436

Hi there!

I hope somebody could help me. I no longer can received my 5 digit code when making a proposal to a job either call or text when i resent it, after I failed to listen to the first one i received through call.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
364 of 436

Hi Arnold, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your phone verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Greg G Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
365 of 436

My phone number is being used by a different account. Someone else is using my phone number and I am unable to use this service. This is the second inquiry. Please advice.

366 of 436

Hi Greg,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly on your existing support ticket to assist you with your phone verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sarah S Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
367 of 436

Hi,

I am having the issue where, when I try to enter my phone number in the setup stage, the "Verify Phone Number" button turns green but nothing happens when I click it. I have tried going through the setup on different browsers and clearing my cache, but nothing works. I'm sure my number is entered correctly, it's just that the button doesn't work. Could I get some help with this?

Thanks.

368 of 436

Hi Sarah,

One of our agents will reach out directly to you to assist you with your phone verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mst Nargis Z Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
369 of 436

Hi Everyone.

I had used my phone number for the verification purpose. I need to create a new account since my old one does not work. Can I use the same phone number to Phone verification for the new one?

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
370 of 436

Hi Mst Nargis, 

I'll go ahead and check your account with the team and get back to you once I have more information. 

ETA: Hi Mst Nagris, the team has confirmed that you should be able to use your old number for your profile verification. If you go through any issues, you can come back here and update this thread, and our team will assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS