cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Romane F Member Since: Feb 28, 2019
431 of 1,000

I am french but I live in England and my phone number is still french so I can't get the phone code to verify my profile because I can't change the country !

How can I do ? 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
432 of 1,000

Hi Romane,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ian S Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
433 of 1,000

Hi, i keep trying get the phone verification but it not send , how i can verify my account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
434 of 1,000

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ian.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jan-Michel K Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
435 of 1,000

I am attempting to verify my phone number, but I am not receiving the code. Due to the fact that I still have a German number , but just moved to London I cant change the prefix +44 to 49. Could you help me please.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
436 of 1,000

Hi Jan-Michel,

A member of our customer support team will reach out to you directly to assist you verifying your phone number. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Anne P Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
437 of 1,000

I'm trying to apply, but I don't have a text-capable phone number. (There's no cell service in this neighborhood.) Is there an alternative land-line method?

Thanks.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
438 of 1,000

re: "I'm trying to apply, but I don't have a text-capable phone number. (There's no cell service in this neighborhood.) Is there an alternative land-line method?"

Customer Support has worked directly with people who are in this situation.

Alternatively, you could try using a free Google Voice phone number, which allows you to send and receive text messages from a web browser.

Anne P Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
439 of 1,000
Thank you! The GV number would be handy for all such situations.
Community Leader
Nahid H Member Since: Apr 9, 2011
440 of 1,000

It's hard to imagine someone without text capable mobile phone from here. But I think if the situation comes like this they must have some alternative solution.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS