Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Akanksha S Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
441 of 535

Gina K Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
442 of 535

I have just joined but can't get past the profile page. I have input my phone number and it keeps saying I will get a code sent to my phone but I don't get one. What an I doing wrong?

Also, as a freelancer, is this site free or do I have to pay?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
443 of 535

Hi Gina,

One of our customer support team members will reach out and assist you directly in verifying your phone number. 

Regarding your concern with freelancer fees, you're charged a sliding fee based on your lifetime billings with each non-Enterprise client. This includes all contracts you've ever had with that client. Service fees are the same whether the contracts are hourly or fixed-price. For more information, please check out this help article. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Candace M Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
444 of 535

Hello! I've been stuck in this loop. I want to finish creating my profile but the phone number I entered does not work anymore. I no longer have that phone number. I can not verify my account. I have a new phone number, it is international. I'd like to change it but I cannot because I have to verify the number I first entered... I would like to just delete all and start over but I cant even do that. Please help. 

445 of 535

Hi Candace,

I shared your concern to the customer support team and one of the team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Please feel free to post any questions on the ticket so the agent can assist you efficiently. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Lisa H Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
446 of 535

I can not verify my phone number to complete my profile...

447 of 535

Hi Lisa,

I shared your concern to the team and one of the customer support team members will reach out to assist you directly in verifying your phone number. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Regina L Member Since: Mar 26, 2019
448 of 535

Hello,

I am also not able to get the system to send a verification code to my phone. I did not find how to post a new request for help, so I am sending as a reply. But this is actually a new ticket.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
449 of 535

Hi Holly and  Regina,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification processes.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Brooke B Member Since: Mar 24, 2019
450 of 535

I put in my cell phone to get a verification but it says my cell number is already being used. I don't have another account. I don't have another number I can receive the code on. What should I do?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS