cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
591 of 678

Hi Naomi,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Simona B Member Since: May 14, 2019
592 of 678

I have the same problem. Can someone from the team get in touch with me?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
593 of 678

Hi Simona,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Dylan C Member Since: Jan 26, 2019
594 of 678

Hi,

I created an account on UpWork awhile back but I ended up finding enough work elsewhere so I did not complete and submit my profile. Things have changed and I would like to submit my profile so that I can start working through UpWork.

Well, all of my details have been saved but when I 'continue' the profile submission process to verify my phone number, the 'Verify My Phone Number' button doesn't work. It's an empty click and nothing gets sent to my phone.

If my profile is rejected for whatever reason, fine but it's frustrating that I can't even submit it for review. Can anyone explain why I can't verify my phone number and submit my profile?

Dylan C Member Since: Jan 26, 2019
595 of 678

Update: I asked the same question recently and I never received any emails notifying me of any responses. I assumed my question was not submitted but I just checked and the support team said someone would contact me directly, which did not happen.

596 of 678

Hi Dylan,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mark H Member Since: May 14, 2019
597 of 678

I am having the same issue.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mark

598 of 678

Hi Mark,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tony S Member Since: May 15, 2019
599 of 678
Hello,
I'm having this same issue. Can someone please help me complete my registration?

Thank you,
Tony
600 of 678

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tony.

~ Bojan
Untitled