cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
591 of 1,000

Hi Valentina,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Anthony B Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
592 of 1,000

I can't verify my phone number. I just keep getting "You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number." I never got a text to verify this phone number. I tried two different browsers on two different devices.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
593 of 1,000

Hi Anthony, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Anthony U Member Since: May 2, 2019
594 of 1,000

595 of 1,000

Hi Anthony,

A member of our team will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Anthony U Member Since: May 2, 2019
596 of 1,000

Hello, please call me on my cell at **Edited for community guidelines**. please leave a message and a call back number if needed. Thank you.

597 of 1,000

Hi Anthony,

A member of our team reached out to you already via email and is awaiting your response. Kindly check the inbox of the email you used to register your Upwork account and follow up with our agent. Once they have more information about the issue you're experiencing, our agent will assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Neri N Member Since: May 2, 2019
598 of 1,000

As with many others, despite inputting the correct phone number, I have not recieved a verification code. It would be appreciated if something could be done about that sooner rather than later.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
599 of 1,000

Hi Neri, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Nicole F Member Since: May 4, 2019
600 of 1,000

Hi,

I am out of the country and am unable to use my phone to receive text messages or phone calls and therefore I cannot verify my account. Is it possible to receive a verification code through my e-mail address?

Thank you

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS