cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
701 of 794

Thank you for reaching out to us, Daniela. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
JP C Member Since: Jun 21, 2019
702 of 794

I would like assistance for the same thing. I am not getting the verification text or number to verify my phone number

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
703 of 794

Hi JP,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Katerra L Member Since: Jun 22, 2019
704 of 794
Hello,
I am trying to build my account. When I try and verify my phone number it automatically says “you failed to verify this number. Try a different number.”

So o tried my husbands phone number but the same thing happened. Please help!
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
705 of 794

Hi Katerra,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist further in completing the phone verification step. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Mark D Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
706 of 794

Trying to set up my profile and the Verify Phone Number dialog won't let me click on the Green button at the end. Have cleared cache/cookies and tried 3 different browsers and still the same problem.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong ?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
707 of 794

Hi Mark, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you. I'm sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience.

-Avery
Untitled
Rhonda M Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
708 of 794

I am trying to set up my profile but I can't move forward without verifying my phone. I have a strange phone number but its mine. I have never received a text to verify my phone. Can someone help me?

Michael F Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
709 of 794

Pretty simple issue.  I keep getting an error saying the phone number I entered is invalid.  I've tried multiple cell numbers including my own (since you can't receive a text at a home phone) and I'm using the ten-digit format.  Idk what to do and need help from someone at Upwork please.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
710 of 794

Hi Michael, and Rhonda, 

The Customer Support Team has reached out to you separately through an email support ticket to assist you with your phone verification. I apologise if this has caused any inconvenience on your end.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS