cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
731 of 980

Hi JC, 

Our team will be happy to assist you. Could you please share what specific issue you are going through so that our team can assist you further? 

-Avery
Untitled
Henry D Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
732 of 980

Hi,

Option to verify phone number disappeared after several attempts on an international number. Please can I get verified via a different method.

Many thanks,

Rupert

Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
733 of 980

1. The headline of your thread/post references a "US number," but you ask within the post itself about an international phone number. This is confusing.

2. Maybe the probem is that you are attempting verification with an international phone number, while your location is [supposed to be] in California, USA.

3. Is your name Henry or Rupert? This is also confusing.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
734 of 980

Hi Henry,

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your name and phone number needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. 

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your further.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Juli J Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
735 of 980

Hello! When trying to set up my profile, I cannot change the verification phone number.  I had originally put in a former number (I have recently changed phone numbers) and therefore the verification did not go through. Now, when I put in my current number and click 'send verification code', it just reverts to the old number that didn't work in the first place and says that I failed to submit the verification code. 

736 of 980

Thank you for reaching out to us, Juli.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Remy D Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
737 of 980

Hi,

I entered my phone number for verification (I'm US-based) and it has not sent the code and won't give me the option to resend it. I already verified that it's the correct number. I cannot procede with making my profile until I pass this step. Can someone help me verify my phone number or skip this step?

738 of 980

Hi Remy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Looks like your phone number was successfully verified. May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vincent B Member Since: Jul 8, 2019
739 of 980

I am not able to change phone number either. I entered wrong number.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
740 of 980

Hi Vincent,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your number. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS