cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
771 of 1,003

Thank you for reaching out to us, Alejandro.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Darrion L Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
772 of 1,003

This is happening to me as well! After I received my TEFL certification I decided to create an account, but I can't get passed the phone verification section; it says it's already being used, please help me!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
773 of 1,003

Hi Darrion,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andrea G Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
774 of 1,003

This is also happening to me, can someone help me?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
775 of 1,003

Hi Andrea, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Agathe S Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
776 of 1,003

Hello, I need to close my account but before I can access my settings, it keeps asking me to continue setting up my profile. I do this and then it asks me to verify phone number. When I enter my phone number and press verify, nothing happens. Please fix this ASAP thank you.

Josiah M Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
777 of 1,003

I am attempting to verify my phone number, but I am not receiving the code. Could you plese help me out?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
778 of 1,003

Hello Josiah,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you!

Untitled
Somto U Member Since: May 31, 2018
779 of 1,003
Hello,

I am not receiving the verification code either, and I've been trying for a few days. Can someone from your team help me out? Thanks
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
780 of 1,003

Hi Somto,

Yes, one of our customer support agents will reach out to you and assist you further. Thank you!

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS