cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Megan Q Member Since: Jul 21, 2019
71 of 977

Hello, I too am having issues with the text message verification code. When I look at my phone number, it is a digit off. Can you please help with this? 

Thank you,

Megan Quick

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
72 of 977

Hi Megan, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
David C Member Since: Mar 6, 2018
73 of 977

I am having the same issue.  I've triple checked my phone number, which is a USA number.  I have no problem getting text messages otherwise.

Amanda S Member Since: Mar 20, 2018
74 of 977

Same. I've tried a different browser, cleared the cache and cookies in current browser, reentered my phone number and I still don't receive a text verification. Can someone help?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
75 of 977

Hello Amanda,

I have escalated your concern. One of our support agents will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Ashley D Member Since: Apr 16, 2018
76 of 977
This is happening to me too. Cleared everything, tried multiple times, even tried my husband’s number. I can’t set up my profile without doing this, right?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
77 of 977

Hi Ashley, 

Looks like you were able to verify your phone number already. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. 

-Avery
Untitled
Trey G Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
78 of 977

Hello,

I'm having the same issue - different browsers, cleared cache - still no text.  Any help?

Mike S Member Since: Jan 14, 2018
79 of 977

Seems this is a common problem here at Upwork but I can't verify my account because your software does not text me my verification code and there is not link to verify via email. 

Please help!

Community Leader
Felix M Member Since: Dec 9, 2017
80 of 977

Hi Mike,

I apologize for the predicament you are facing at this moment.
A member of out team will reach out to you for further assistance.

Felix
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS