Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Suresh P Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
791 of 1,000

I am not receiving any verification code either

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
792 of 1,000

Hi Suresh, 

The Customer Support Team is looking into your account, and I will get back to you with more information once I receive feedback from them. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jasvant D Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
793 of 1,000

I am also having issues with verifying my phone number. But, no code is being sent to it. So, I am not able to create an upwork account. Please help!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
794 of 1,000

Hi Jasvant, 

I can confirm that you have already completed the phone verification. Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with!

-Avery
Untitled
Rupesh M Member Since: Jul 7, 2019
795 of 1,000

Hello, 

I cant seem to verify my phone number. I'm getting the following message: " You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number." 

I created my profile a while ago and at that time, I used my number for verification but never actually went ahead with the verification process. 

Please help.

Thank you.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
796 of 1,000

Rupesh M wrote:

I created my profile a while ago and at that time, I used my number for verification but never actually went ahead with the verification process. 

It probably has something to do with the fact that you are not located where your profile claims that you are located...

Your profile must be entirely truthful, including your location. You are no more in "woodbridge township, United States" than I am.

797 of 1,000

I created my profile while I was overseas but I'm back home. Just trying to complete the profile now. Bold of you to assume that I'm not where I claim to be. 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
798 of 1,000

Rupesh M wrote:

Bold of you to assume that I'm not where I claim to be. 

Well, you clearly aren't, are you?

You also weren't where your profile claims you are in February this year, when you created your profile.

799 of 1,000

Thats exactly what I'm saying. I created my profile while I was overseas. Now I'm back home (NJ). 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
800 of 1,000

Hi Rupesh,

I checked your account and it looks like our team reached out to you regarding your account. Please check the email and follow the steps provided by our team so that they can assist you in completing the phone verification step. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS