🐈 Community
c29a80f0

I didn't understand the proposal system.

Hi! 

I'm new here and I just want to understand/learn something. When we review the client's job announcement and it says like ''less than 5 proposals'' I assume it's a notification of how many people have submitted offers.  If it's true you do not have to explain to me. One more thing: When we submit the proposal did the client see that and can keep pending? When I submit the proposal, clients became online and didn't reject or accept my proposals. Do I wrong something or... Do I need to do something? Please explain, I'm waiting for your reply! 

Have a nice day.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lilitlyolik

Hello. Yes for the first question, it's about how many freelancers have sent proposals. 
And for the second question , you can't do anything after sending proposal ( you can change your terms only , or you can withdraw your proposal).
Client can see your proposal , can decline, can write to you if he interested. We, as a freelancers not allowed to write clients, we can send proposal only and wait. Once you get message from clinet , you can continue communication via messages , 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lilitlyolik

Hello. Yes for the first question, it's about how many freelancers have sent proposals. 
And for the second question , you can't do anything after sending proposal ( you can change your terms only , or you can withdraw your proposal).
Client can see your proposal , can decline, can write to you if he interested. We, as a freelancers not allowed to write clients, we can send proposal only and wait. Once you get message from clinet , you can continue communication via messages , 

This reply brightened my knowledge, thank you!