🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I didnt receive my payment yet
Page options
joanne_kate
Community Member

I didnt receive my payment yet

I was hired by my first ever client a week ago for a short project. My client paid me right after i finished the project. However, I didn't receive the payment up until now. Can someone explain to me about the process to make after the client had paid me? TIA.
3 REPLIES 3
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Joanne, I can see that it was a fixed price contract that was closed on the 11th of Jan. 

here is how it works; Once the client approves the funds that he deposited in the escrow, The funds are transferred to be in the Pending tab for 5 days, Then they will move to the available balance tab. 

You can easily keep track of this from the Reports section, as shown.Reports.JPG

Also, You can find everything you need to know about this topic from Here.
I hope this helps : ), Good luck.

Hello yossef, i withdrew my payment few days ago. I received an email that my payment is being processed, but it has been 4 days since, and i havent got my payment in ny bank account, nor was i given any update regarding it.

Hi Anirudh,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths