🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I do not get any work
Page options
joan-sirer
Community Member

I do not get any work

A few weeks ago I registered in upwork as a freelancer with a premium account.

My intention was to be able to continue working as a graphic designer since I have moved to another country.

My surprise is that I have a lot of proposals and I do not receive any message or anything at all ...

I do not know if I'm doing something wrong, can someone help me?

I have the public profile 100% completed with examples of my work, and in each proposal I attach several examples so that the client can see what I am capable of.

I await your answers.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
scientistbhoot
Community Member

I created my account back at April 2012 and I get my first job at July 2012, though that was nothing, I get my first real job at September 2012. The point is, no matter how skilled you are, for the first job, you need favor of luck. Maybe you will get a job tomorrow, just don't give up, keep trying.

And I saw your profile, Just spend some time on the Title and Overview section. Get some idea from mine,

Thanks. 🙂

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joan, welcome to Upwork!

I had a look at your profile and would suggest focusing your profile title further to accurately reflect your area of expertise, as described in this Help article and blog post Also, make your profile overview more descriptive and include more detailed information about your skills and past experience, in order to better describe what kind of service you offer to clients on Upwork.

Please review these resources and safety tips in order to successfully use the Upwork platform. Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if you need further guidance or advice.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths