🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I don't have a pan card , how to enter my pay...
Page options
mvishnubharath
Community Member

I don't have a pan card , how to enter my payment details

I have given my aadhar details , but for payment it is asking to enter the pan number and I don't have a pan card , what to do? please help.
7 REPLIES 7
AndreaG

Hi M Vishnu,

Could you please confirm where you're being asked to include PAN as your only option? Please know that in order to be eligible to access funds you'll need to complete your Form W-8BEN.

~Andrea
Upwork

I have tried to add the ifsc code for my local branch but it is showing the ifsc code does not exist. It is also not allowing me to enter my bank's address manually. When I was looking for the solution in upwork community , one of the solutions given was to enter my pan card details instead of Aadhar. I have also submitted the We-8 form. Please help

Hi M Vishnu,

Please reach out to your bank to make sure that you have the correct code. After this, you can try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to add your payment method.

If you're still experiencing any problems on your end, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have entered the correct ifsc code and also have cleared cache and cookies but it still shows that the ifsc code is wrong. 

Hi M Vishnu,

Could you please try to enter the bank address manually? You’ll see the green link ’’enter branch address manually’’ under the bank not found a section of your bank information tab.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I tried it , but it doesn't let me enter the whole address and the enter
button does not work if I shorten the address.

Hi M Vishnu,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths