🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I don't see a submit a proposal button
Page options
harvie-tamara
Community Member

I don't see a submit a proposal button

I don't know how to submit a proposal.  Upwork help says click on the submit proposal button but I don't see that, where is it?  I am having a really hard time getting started here and I'm about to give up but I thought I'd at least ask the community first before I surrender.

5 REPLIES 5
mthornton-cpc
Community Member

It's on the top right in each job posting. 

download (12).jpeg

Hi Melissa I don´t have either the submit button in the proposal. I don´t have the picture you posted here. How could I do?

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tamara,

Please click on the "0 available connects" link on your Find Work page and select a membership plan in order to receive the first allotment of Connects. Before you start submitting proposal, please review the freelancer resources we compiled.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
eseeger
Community Member

Hi, I had the same problem and almost also gave up, but if you click on the Post (wherever in it) a new window from the right will open where you will, this time, finally have the Submit proposal buttom.

Good luck!, Elisa.

35d948f1
Community Member

There is like a ran (expert, beginner) and some people select only for example experts so you cannot sumit for that job if youre begginer. You can filtre jobs for begginers in upwork too 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths