cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't want to upload my picture.How can i make my account without it?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
11 of 24

Hi Noreen,

Could you please retry to upload your profile photo? Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Aamir M Member Since: Sep 4, 2020
12 of 24

i don't want my photo on my profile. what's the other option. thanks. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
13 of 24

Hi Aamir,

Your profile picture should accurately reflect who you are, and it should look like you. It should be a close up image with a focus on your head and shoulders, and clearly show your full face. If you are required to cover your face and would like to request a religious exemption, our team would be happy to assist you with it. Could you please send us more information so that we can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Javeriah K Member Since: Feb 9, 2020
14 of 24
Hello
my upwork profile Is not considered complete because I have not uploaded my profile photo because of religious reasons. Kindly help me resolve this issue.
Thanking you in advance
Javeriah Khan
Highlighted
15 of 24

Hi Javeriah,

Could you please share with me more information regarding your concern? Are you required to cover your face and would like to request a religious exemption? Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Nimra S Member Since: May 17, 2020
16 of 24

Hello, I want a religious exemption to make an account on Upwork as I belong to the Muslim community I don't want to share my picture there.

Thanks 
Regards
Nimra Siddiqui

Highlighted
17 of 24

Hi Nimra,

To complete your profile, you will need to provide your picture. If you are required to cover your face and would like to request a religious exemption, our team would be happy to assist you with it. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Sara E Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
18 of 24

Hi there,
I'm trying to upload my photo but it can't be recognized because I'm wearing a face cover "Niqab".
I'm Muslim and this is a religious practice I follow.
What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
19 of 24

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sara and Behishtia.

Could you please try uploading your profile photos again? Feel free to reach back to us if you need any additional assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Behishtia N Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
20 of 24

I dont want to use my picture as a profile image  because of religious purpose please let me know what should i do.