🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I dont Understand how the credit card verific...
Page options
3634149a
Community Member

I dont Understand how the credit card verification works.

I need help verifing my credit card but I have no Idea how to contact any official memebrs of this website. I want to hire a freelancer right now for a small job but I cannot even do that because the verifcation process is confusing to even setup. It states "amount 1" & "amount 2" I look below and it shows a bunch of letters or random number then "$X.XX" "$X.XX"  in bold squares. I kept trying to put an amount of numbers on the empty amount slots but to no avail. I do not know what it wants me to type in there, and yet it keeps telling me I constantly type in the wrong amount and I'm confused by this alck of direction.

Anyone know how I'm able to verify my credit card immedietly so I'd be able to get to work already?

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Bryan,

To verify your credit card, please confirm the two small charges totaling $10.00 (USD). Upwork submits the two charges to your credit card and you can verify the amounts from your statement or by contacting your card issuer, such as your bank or credit card company. It can take up to five days for the two charges to show up on your statement. Here's the help article for more information. I also checked your account, and it looks like you also submitted a support ticket. One of our agents will update your ticket to provide further assistance. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths