🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I doubt my proposal are getting delivered to ...
Page options
papillonit
Community Member

I doubt my proposal are getting delivered to clients

Hi, I am a new freelancer here on Upwork. I submitted many proposals but did not get any response from the clients, which seems strange. When I first joined on Upwork, I submitted few proposals and didn't got any response from clients. Now, after submitting many proposals, there is not a single knock on my inbox and my proposals are archived. But, I have no clue, why those were archived and what I am doing wrong here. I also read other community posts of upwork, if I don't get job's continuously and my proposals get archived, my account will be suspended. I'm so scared right now. If someone experienced here could give me an advice or suggestion about what I can do at this point, I would be very thankful. I'm not getting any notification that client has seen my proposals. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tushar,

All of your proposals are being sent to your clients, but it's up to them to decide whether to accept them or not. Also, we don't suspend accounts for not winning projects.

As you are new to Upwork, I suggest that you take a look at this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board in which you'll find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, setting your rates, enhancing your profile, and so on. On Upwork's Events & Webinars page, you can find official Upwork hosted events along with the ones hosted by Top Rated freelancers.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
7aa187f8
Community Member

Hi Tushar. I'd just like to say 'don't give up'! 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths