🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I enter a valid swift code but i still ge...
Page options
658f1c56
Community Member

I enter a valid swift code but i still get error bank not found

i am trying to withdraw my money so I enter a valid swift code but i still get error bank not found also i tried with enter bank details manually still have same issue ,can someone help ? 
swift code :

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Basel,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i have the same issue. Could you please help me out?

Hi Rita,

Just to confirm, did you try to enter your details manually by clicking on the hyperlink at the bottom of the pop up? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I have the same problem, could you please help me? When I try entering the info manually, I still cannot press next... don't know what else to try. I have two bank accounts and tried both and have the same problem, they are both banks located in Germany. Thank you

Hi Selcen,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Thanks,

It works now because instead of a 11-digit SWIFT I tried the 8-digit one. it worked.

Hi, 

I am currently having the same issue over here. 

Thanks a lot, 

Anastasia

Hi Anastasia,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths