🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I forgot to log in my working diary-PLEASE HE...
Page options
rasidiyasmeen
Community Member

I forgot to log in my working diary-PLEASE HELP

Hello

I started working for a new employer via Upwork on May 17. As he wants to pay my salary he needs to look at my working diary. The main problem is I have yet to log in my working hours since my starting day. What should I do? I contacted Upwork support many times but no solution. Please help! It is URGENT

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Yasmin.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I suggest that you communicate with your client and discuss adding manual time for the hours you have worked so that you can be paid automatically for this project. Please take note that manual time is not covered by the Upwork Payment Protection Program for Hourly Contracts. I highly recommend that you log time with the Upwork Desktop App on future hourly contracts. Feel free to check this page for more information about getting paid for Hourly Contracts. 

Additionally, you may want to follow up with your client and ask them to process a bonus payment for the time you spent working on their project.

I see that you also created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I contacted Upwork support many times but no solution"

This is NOT a Customer Support issue.

You should not contact Upwork Customer Support about this.

This is a freelancer education issue.

You should only come to the Community Forum to ask about this.

The most important thing for you to do is to learn from your mistakes, so that you do not make the same mistakes again in the future.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths