🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I get a 500 error when i try to set the r...
Page options
chocksy
Community Member

I get a 500 error when i try to set the rate privacy to private on an agency member.

There is a problem when i set the rate privacy to private on an agency member. The response i get is: {"error":{"code":500,"message":"We can't complete your request now. Please try again later."},"traceId":"4e6dcd680fb9acdc-OTP"}

Any idea if this is a bug that the developers know about? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
chocksy
Community Member

I figured out a way to make it work. My colleague is the owner of the agency and the owner of the team and i asked him to do it. He managed to change it from his side.

So if you are an Administrator then it does not work. I still think this needs to be solved.

I specified this to the support team. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Razvan,

I checked this and wasn't able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about this report, including the name of the agency member you're experiencing this issue with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
chocksy
Community Member

OK i just sent you a PM with a video i made showing the error and other details.

Thanks a lot for the reply. 🙂 

chocksy
Community Member

I figured out a way to make it work. My colleague is the owner of the agency and the owner of the team and i asked him to do it. He managed to change it from his side.

So if you are an Administrator then it does not work. I still think this needs to be solved.

I specified this to the support team. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths