🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I got a Bonus payment but it still showing Pe...
Page options
b18fcc36
Community Member

I got a Bonus payment but it still showing Pending last 3 weeks

I received a bonus about 3 weeks ago but still pending. anyone there to help me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Razia Sultana,

I can see that our team has reached out to you via email and a support ticket has been set up related to your concern. Please don't hesitate to communicate with the team here or in your email so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Your first job on Upwork paid $100/hour, even though your profile is barely filled out and it looks like you have no relevant experience? Did you buy crypto for this client? There isn't any payment protection for bonuses, and it sounds like Upwork wasn't able to successfully charge your client. 

The proper way to get paid is either for your client to fund the escrow account (for fixed price) or for you to use the time tracker properly (for hourly).  

ArjayM

Hi Razia Sultana,

I can see that our team has reached out to you via email and a support ticket has been set up related to your concern. Please don't hesitate to communicate with the team here or in your email so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths