🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I got free 120 connects on Upwork, is there a...
Page options
hadi_niazi
Community Member

I got free 120 connects on Upwork, is there any limit of these connects..?

I got free 120 connects on Upwork, is there any limit of these connects, please confirm that.

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hadayat,

You don't have any limits on the connects, feel free to start using them once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Hadayat U wrote:

I got free 120 connects on Upwork, is there any limit of these connects, please confirm that.

Why did he get 120 free connects?

petra_r
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

Hadayat U wrote:

Why did he get 120 free connects?

Hello?

Interesting how that question goes unanswered...only makes me more intrigued. 

Joost D wrote:

Interesting how that question goes unanswered...only makes me more intrigued. 

Considering all the requests for free connects lately, I'm sure many people are intrigued.

Upwork?

Any chance of a response?

Petra R wrote:

Upwork?

Any chance of a response?

You, me and Joost seem to be the only ones who are curious about this. Maybe everybody but us got 120 free connects? 😉

I would prefer to have no response for that question, maybe someone finally got the mysterious promo codeSmiley Very Happy

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

I will not be able to comment on Hadayat's account activity to comply with our privacy policy, but we occasionally grant Connects as part of a promotion or other program. Eligibility and criteria vary depending on a number of circumstances.

~ Avery
Upwork

Eligibility and criteria vary depending on a number of circumstances.

Hi Avery, care to elaborate on those a bit more? Because as someone spending money for connects, I'd like to know what I am not doing (or AM doing) to not get me some of those sweet free connects.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths