🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I have 3 questions
Page options
heidi23
Community Member

I have 3 questions

Hello,to whoever will read that
First,if I can't get a first job for a long time can upwork close my account for such a reason?
Second,if I earned enough,may I buy monthly membership from the earnings?
Last,Why my payment card added successfully then when I try to buy connects say the card is declined without given a particular reason?
Thanks
Have a nice day

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Heidi,

1) No, your Upwork account won't get closed if you can't get the first job for a long time. You can check out this help article for more information on freelancer violations and account holds.

2) Yes, you can use your available balance to upgrade your membership plan or purchase Connects.

3) You need to check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

As I see that you are new to Upwork, I suggest checking out this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board in which you'll find a lot of articles to help you boost your career.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Heidi,

1) No, your Upwork account won't get closed if you can't get the first job for a long time. You can check out this help article for more information on freelancer violations and account holds.

2) Yes, you can use your available balance to upgrade your membership plan or purchase Connects.

3) You need to check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

As I see that you are new to Upwork, I suggest checking out this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board in which you'll find a lot of articles to help you boost your career.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
heidi23
Community Member

Thanks,that was very helpful

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths